Motor Vehicle Prep Mechanic
Wanted for IMMEDIATE start
John Mulholland Motors Randalstown
Here at John Mulholland Motors our Mechanics are a key role within our Aftersales function ensuring customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles.
Our workshops are the busiest they have ever been and our increase in business has resulted in a Prep Mechanic position becoming available at our Randalstown branch.
What you need to know?
- John Mulholland Motors is an award-winning family business, priding itself on staff retention and customer service.
- We boast two franchises offering unparalleled promotion and training opportunities in a friendly, encouraging, family-friendly atmosphere, totally juxtaposed to PLCs.
- We are meticulous in detail, passion for a "job well done" and going the extra mile and we expect nothing short of that from our people.
- You can expect a long and fruitful career with the 3x winner of Skoda UK Retailer of the Year, "Rally Mad" Ford enthusiasts and Hyundai President Club Award Winners
- Not only do we pay market leading bonuses based on performance but we actively business develop to provide you with the opportunity to achieve them.
The role will require you to:
- Carry out Vehicle checks to JMM standards
- Carry out primary & secondary diagnosis as per JMM standards
- Carry out used car checks as per JMM guidelines in required time scales
- Ensure that checks are sent to Parts Dept for pricing in a timely manner
- Fit all necessary parts to manufacturer guidelines within guidelines of required time frame
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Ensure all job card write ups in line with JMM standards
- Exceeds 100% of productive efficiency target as per JMM standard
- Ensure all H&S aspects are adhered to in line with company policy
If this sounds like the Motor Mechanic job you have been waiting for, please contact Michael Robinson on 028 9447 3903 to have any queries answered otherwise email your most up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time