Car Sales Manager
Senior Sales Executives and Business Managers will be considered
John Mulholland Motors Randalstown
Are you an experienced Car Sales Manager or perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to progress into the Management Seat? Read on…
Due to consistent year on year growth and busy showrooms we are seeking to invest in more staff. We have the opportunity for an experienced Car Sales Manager but are willing to consider candidates with strong Car Sales experience who are looking to take the step up into Management. (Business Managers will also be considered).
We are famously passionate about cars and the brands were present- let’s face it there aren’t many business owners rallying the Irish stages flying the flag and truly testing their brands. We want people that can share in our passion for cars and providing an award winning customer experience.
What to expect:
· The Sales Manager will enjoy leading a small team and will be expected to lead by example and ignite the fire from within by meeting their own sales targets whilst pushing the team to their own targets too.
· The successful candidate will be a “process person”, implementing and policing the policies that have led us to be the award-winners that we are.
· We want someone that takes pride in their shop window – knows their stock inside out, monitoring the competition and ensuring all stock is presented in the best possible standard on every platform we invest on to give our staff the best opportunity to sell.
· We like ideas people – we pride ourselves on our “out of the box” marketing strategies and offer a sounding board for ideas to push our brands forward into continuing growth and repeat custom.
· Strong communication skills will be required to articulate to Director level what strategies, offers, stock etc is working and why. This means we need someone that understands the importance of analysing and reporting.
· A fun, welcoming, family-friendly environment. We have celebrated a 10th, 17th and 20th work anniversary this year. We offer above market rate commission structures and bonus schemes in state of the art premises away from stifling PLCs and with much easier commutes than motor mile.
How to apply:
If there’s any questions you would like answered, call Shona on 028 9447 3903 otherwise send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.