John Mulholland Motors Randalstown
If you have worked in the Motor Industry, you will know that the Aftersales Department is the backbone of the whole organisation. One of the key roles within the Aftersales Department is that of the Warranty Administrator.
We are seeking to employ a full time, permanent Warranty Administrator for our busy Aftersales Department. This may involve handling Warranty work of more than one brand at once.
This role carries great responsibility and requires a super-organisedindividual, meticulous in detail and time management and excellentproblem-solving skills.
· Liaise with service advisors and the workshopcontroller to track jobs from booking stage, through to “in work” and “jobcompleted”
· Take responsibility for the timely submissionand tracking of warranty claims, endeavouring to seek maximum payout. This willinclude following up on denied claims.
· Track payments
· Take control of warranty parts, their whereaboutsand co-ordinate their storage and return
· Report to the Aftersales Manager and Directors
· Confidently use Manufacturer portals andDealership Management Systems to invoice work and submit claims
· Forge strong and fruitful working relationshipswith Manufacturers.
· Comply with Manufacturer deadlines and standards
We expect all our employees to endorse the team spirit andculture that we promote. As the Warranty Administer will sit within theAftersales Department and can directly affect the customer experience, theywill be expected to answer inbound calls if the receptionist and serviceadvisors are busy and speak with customers if the advisors are tied up.
· Administrative experience is essential
· Warranty experience is essential
· Experience with Skoda / Ford / Hyundai preferable
What’s on offer?
· The successful Warranty Administrator will enjoyworking for a multi-award winning, familyowned and family managed business celebrating their 31st year inbusiness
· Competitive salary
· Working within a long established team, withclear and identifiable processes
To hear more about this Warranty Administrator job, call Shonaon 028 9447 3903 or submit your most recent CV to email@example.com